Friday, November 14, 2014

more for Christmas ....

There still isn't any snow on the ground but it's quite cold just now - something to do with a polar vortex that's happened a bit early in the season.  I have some more finishes for Christmas to share with you ...


This is an Art to Heart design that I turned into a mini 
wall hanging.


Mug Rugs/coasters (reversible) for the coffee lovers - I cut 5" squares
 (charm squares would have been handy)
of front and back fabric, added some batting, sandwiched all the pieces and stitched around
 then turned right side out and top stitched - easy peasy. 
 The check fabric is what I used for the reverse sides. 


Here is another of the Advent Animals that I first
posted about here.  Isn't she just the most beautiful camel!




Cookies and milk for Santa is a freebie from Sandy.  The polka dot
 fabric is what I used for the back side.  This wasn't
my best finish but since I'd erred by cutting
the fabric a bit too small it is what it is.  ^^

17 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

All are so lovely but the camel takes the cake! She's darling :)

Timi said...

You ARE preparing for Christmas...:o) My favorite is the last one, the freebie from Sandy! I lovet he polka dot fabric you chose!
Have a great weekend!

Lorna McMahon said...

You are doing a wonderful job of getting your Christmas projects finished. Lovely wall hanging. And that camel? Cute, cute, cute! Love the lipstick!

Meus Gráficos De Ponto Cruz-Adriana said...

Congratulations on your beautiful embroidery.
Thanks for the visit and comment on my blog.
Adriana.

Jo said...

I love the camel and her eye lashes are to die for. Well done on all your Christmas makes

Anonymous said...

Hello Kate

Lovely finishes, he camel is adorable x

Carol said...

Looks like you're making a wonderful dent in your Christmas list, Kate... Everything is so cute--and that sure is one glamorous camel :)

Mii Stitch said...

All your work is fantastic but I must admit I love that little camel!! It is so funny and cute :)

Minù Gelsomino said...

Very good works!!! Bye!

Leah @ L3Designs said...

Beautiful work

KaHolly said...

What great finishes! I love the camel. Next to giraffes, the camel is my favorite animal!! It's in the eyes!

Julia D @ Jada's Quilting Adventures said...

Very cute projects! Love the coasters! Great idea for a quick gift :)

sherry said...

DROPPING FROM THE BLOGATHON... STILL LOVEING THAT CAMEL

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Your Christmas camel is indeed beautiful. I love it! And it's so original, quite different from the usual Christmas designs. :-)

Janet said...

Lots of nice Christmas finishes. The camel IS the cutest!

Maria said...

I love it when Christmas is near and bloggers are making Christmas crafts. Love your work.

Linda said...

Beautiful work, Kate! So enjoyed my visit today! Will be back! : )