Wednesday, November 6, 2013

some finishes ....

Remember these 3D pinwheel blocks?  I did actually finish them and the photo shows front and back.  For the backs I used two blocks that I'd made ages ago. 
 Hmm, does this mean I made reversible mugs mats?



 I finished Lavender Girl as a birthday card for a friend.

An angel for the Christmas basket.

This was one of the lily of the valley that I stitched this summer whilst at the cabin.  It became a lavender sachet to tuck into an  elderly friend's Christmas card.
 By the way I'm linking up here.

9 comments:

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

Congratulations on some beautiful finishes Kate. Especially lovin'' the Christmas angel... And the Lily of the valley is precious too!
How 'bout those double sided mug rugs...lol. Beautiful work.

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Love the Christmas Angel.

Justine said...

Gorgeous finishes! My favourite is the angel. I must learn to finish ornaments like that, it's so effective.

Unknown said...

You've been very busy with your finishes - they are wonderful.

Mii Stitch said...

Some lovely finishes, well done! My favourite one is the little angel. It will look a real treat in your little basket :)

Linda said...

Beautiful stitcheries. and reversible mugrugs..great idea.

Valma said...

how cute =)
I love you lavender girl
I haven't even posted mine yet ! :-/
gorgeous finishes on each piece
this little angel will be perfect for the Xmas basket =)
big hugs
xxx

Carol said...

You've been busy, Kate!! I love your little Christmas angel pillow and the Lavender Girl card is so sweet!

Sharon said...

Such beautiful projects, Kate! You've been busy!