Tuesday, September 27, 2016

circa 2016

I've been following along with Temecula Quilt Circa 2016 blocks and have managed to make several a few with my scraps.   If I put all of these together in one quilt it'll likely look like the proverbial "dog's breakfast".  ^^   I've been making these to improve my skills with tiny pieces.  These are some of my favourites ......





Amazingly, there hasn't been any frost yet at the cabin and the flowers are still blooming their heads off - gotta love that.  ^^  Just look at the size of these cosmos!!

 





I say WELCOME to my new followers.  ^^  Would you leave me a comment so that I may visit your blog. 


those who wish to sing always find a song

6 comments:

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

love your blocks , makes me want to start another quilt

WoolenSails said...

Your blocks are wonderful and a nice way to practice our skills, I need to do that.
Love your Cosmos, mine are reblooming but they are in pots, didn't know they got that big, so I will have to plant seeds in the ground next year.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Your blocks look great! The Cosmos is amazing. I don't even know if I've ever seen one grow so tall around here.

allthingzsewn said...

These are some pretty HS, good color combos. And the old kitchen sink is adorable.

Cindy said...

I love your blocks. I'm not a quilter but I love looking at others work.

Your flowers are beautiful also.

Brigitte said...

These blocks look so great with he fabrics you used for them.
The Cosmos are awesome. Our neighbor also has some in his front garden, they are wonderful flowers.